Sep 19 , 2021
Do you know which is affect feng shui in house? In fact, it is the bedroom, because it is the place where people rest after being tired everyday, the most private, the most real, and of course the most vulnerable. Don't underestimate the ordinary furniture in bedroom. The position of the bed in the bedroom, the style of the window, or the choice of color imply a bedroom feng shui.
Let’s talk about the big things like the bedroom, door, bed and wardrobe from the perspective of Feng Shui,to see how these affect feng shui in bedroom.
- The bedroom should be bright during the day and dim at night. Bedrooms should be equipped with windows. Apart from allowing air to circulate, they can also provide light during the day to refresh people's spirits. At night, windows should be equipped with curtains to block the outdoor night light and make it easier for people to sleep.
- The shape of the bedroom is suitable for square, not for beveled edges or polygonal shapes. The hypotenuse is easy to cause the illusion of sight, and the multi-angle is easy to cause oppression, thus increasing the mental burden of people, and prone to diseases and accidents in the long term.
Door of Bedroom
- The bedroom door cannot be opposite the home door.
The bedroom is a place to rest and needs to be quiet and secret, and the home door is a place where family and friends must pass in and out, so this does not meet the conditions for quietness of the bedroom. If the bedroom door goes straight to the home door, it can easily affect your health and wealth.
- The bedroom door must not face the bathroom.
The bathroom is a place for people to excrete, and it is easy to produce filth and moisture. Therefore, the door directly on the bedroom will affect the air in the bedroom, which is harmful to human health.
- The bedroom door cannot be directly facing the kitchen or adjacent to the kitchen.
Frying on the kitchen stove and exhausting oily smoke can easily affect the bedroom, endanger human health, and make work performance unstable. The kitchen is where the fire is, and it is very hot, so it should not be adjacent to the bedroom, especially if the bed is close to the wall of the stove.
- The bedroom door cannot face mirror.
The mirror has a reflective effect, and it can reflect the evil spirit back on the feng shui, so it can block the evil spirit. However, facing the door of the bedroom, the mirror will shone fiercely into the bedroom, inviting bad luck.
- The head of the bed should not facethe Bedroom door.
The most important thing when sleeping is safety, quietness and stability. The bedroom door is the only way to enter and exit the bedroom, so the door cannot be aligned with the bed or the head of the bed. Otherwise, the person in bed will easily feel insecure and harm their health.
- The head of the bed should not be close to the window.
The window is a place for air to enter and exit, so the head of the bed close to the window is easy to rush the air. Another thing people in bed cannot see the window above their heads, they tend to feel insecure, causing mental stress and affecting their health in long time.
- The head of the bed cannot be under the beam.
The bed should not be placed under the beam, wall cabinet or chandelier. beams are prone to psychologically heavy feelings, especially when people sleep under the beams, they will feel great pressure, which can cause mental oppression and affect health and career.
- Don’t let thehead of bed leans on the bathroom wall.
This will bring bad luck.This will affect sleep, have much nightmare, affect the performance of intelligence, body aches and pains, do not work smoothly, have headache , and often have villains.
- The head of the bed should be against the solid wall.
It gives people more sense of security if the bed head is against solid wall.Otherwise, people who sleep on the bed will be confused and suspicious, affect their health and career.
- The bed should be raised off the ground.
The bed surface should be away from the ground more than 50cm, and the bottom of the bed must be kept clean. It is not suitable to accumulate debris. Leaving the ground and not accumulating debris can keep the air under the bed unblocked, reducing the penetration of ground moisture into the mattress and affecting health.
Wardrobe in Bedroom
- Wardrobe should not be placed inauspicious positions.
The principle is similar to that of bookcases in the study. Large pieces of furniture have the effect of relieving evil. If placed in a fierce position, it can eliminate the evil spirit in the house and improve the Feng Shui of the room. The wardrobe should be placed in the dark corner of the wall, away from windows and bedroom doors.
- The wardrobeis don't face the bedroom door.
Wardrobeis facing the bedroom door can easily cause the privacy of the family to leak. So over time, the family will encounter villains on various occasions.
- The wardrobe should be on the left side of the bed or dressing table.
From the perspective of feng shui, the green dragon on the left is yang, and the white tiger on the right is yin. Generally speaking, the blue dragon should be higherand the white tiger should be lower; therefore, the taller wardrobes should be placed On the left side of the bed or dressing table.
- The mirror on the wardrobeshould not be facing the bed, window, bedroom door and other places.
Because it is easy to form light evil, it will affect the quality of sleep, and at the same time, it is easy to bring a certain negative impact on the health of the family.
- The wardrobe should not be facing the bed.
if the wardrobe is placed at the foot of the bed and facing the head of the bed, it will bring pressure to the occupants and affect people's mood. At the same time, the wardrobe looks like a tombstone. If it is facing the bed, it will affect the Feng Shui of the bedroom.